Mammoths & sabertooth tigers once roamed these lands in search of their rich salts. Paleo Indians hunted, farmed and raised families here because of the salt springs. Early settlers named their town Saline after them, and now, in this beautiful 116-year-old former church, so does this brewery.
Salt Springs Brewery offers lovingly crafted & locally sourced food, true-to-style ales, wine & cider. Located in the heart of Saline, complete with biergarten and stained glass dining room, Salt Springs Brewery will quench your thirst and nourish your soul.
Book your reservation anytime using Open Table. Open Table does not have our full inventory of seating options. We reserve space for walk-in guests and call-in reservations as well. (Please help us save money by bookmarking our site and using our link for Open Table reservations. Thank you.)
**Closed fri, Dec 15th, 4-11pm for private event **
It's not too soon to start planning for New Year's Eve! We are going to have a fantastic spread of food, special beer releases, music and dancing and more. Limited to 100 guests, so secure your spot today!
HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF BEERS & $2 OFF ALL APPS
- Taco Tuesdays - each week chef features an awesome new taco. Who doesn't love tacos?
- Kids eat free (one free kids meal item for 10 years and under with each adult meal purchased.) (May not be combined with any other coupon, Groupon or promotional program)
- $1 off pints all day & 1/2 off pints from 4-6pm!
- Fill em up! $2 off growler fills and $1 off crowlers every Tuesday.
Vegan Wednesdays are going to blow you away. Even the meatasaurus among us may become converts after tasting some of these delectable dishes. The features sections of menu page will be updated daily.
Other stuff to do at Salt Springs
- Live Sporcle Trivia nights every Thursday at 7:30 and 8:30pm
- Enjoy the Biergarten. A fire pit welcomes you. (We are happy to light upon request.)
- Tagabrew stop! Come collect your tag now!
- Book the mezzanine for your next party, gathering or event!
- Sign up for a brewery tour! (Tuesdays at 6pm and Sundays at 4pm)
- Brushes & Brews - once per month, Saline's Artists hosts a painting lesson. All supplies are included as well as your first pint to get you started!
lunch / brunch
Salt Springs Brewery opens its doors for lunch service at 11:30am, Tuesday-Friday. No time for a sit down? No problem. Salt Springs offers take out as well. Call for daily specials and to place your order. 734.295.9191
An a la carte brunch will be served from 11:30am-2:45pm, Saturdays & Sundays, featuring favorites such as the Brewhouse Benny (eggs benedict), delicious pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, the absolute best breakfast potatoes around and delicious mimosas. Make Salt Springs Brewery your weekend brunch tradition! (2:45-4pm features a simplified, snacks-only menu between brunch and dinner service)
Let Salt Springs take the work out of your next gathering or event, and leave the cooking and the beer to us! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our catering options and kegs to go!
Tuesday 11:30am-9pm $1 off pints all day, $2 off growlers / $1 off crawlers / free kid's meal
Friday 11:30am-11pm (CLOSED DEC 15th 4pm-11pm for private event)
Saturday 11:30am-11pm • 11:30am-2:45pm brunch service
Sunday 11:30am-8pm • 11:30am-2:45pm brunch service
(2:45-4pm features a simplified, snacks-only transitional menu between Brunch and dinner service)
Happy hour 4-6pm Tues-Fri 1/2 off pints & $2 off all apps!
(Kitchen closes 30 minutes prior to posted closing hours)