Mammoths & Sabertooth Tigers once roamed these lands in search of their rich salts. Paleo Indians hunted, farmed and raised families here because of the salt springs. Early settlers named their town Saline after them, and now, in this beautiful 116 year old, former church, so does this brewery.
Salt Springs Brewery offers lovingly crafted farm to table food, true-to-style ales, wine & cider. Located in the heart of Saline, complete with beergarten and stained glass-filled dining room, the Salt Springs Brewery will quench your thirst and nourish your soul.
HAPPY HOUR SPECIAL - 1/2 OFF BEERS & $2 OFF ALL APPS
Tuesdays just got a lot cooler.
- Kids eat free (one free kids meal item for 10 years and under with each adult meal purchased)
- 1/2 off pints from 4-6pm!
- $1 off pints all day
- $2 off growler fills and $1 off Crowlers.
Things to do at Salt Springs
- Enjoy the Biergarten. A fire pit welcomes you. (we are happy to light upon request)
- tagabrew stop! Come collect your tag now!
- Darts in the back hall. Bring your own or check them out.
- Book the mezzanine for your next gathering or event!
- Sign up for a brewery tour! ($5 cost: see host stand, days and times are limited)
- Beer tasting dinner - special, once / month event (see event page or online store to purchase tickets)
- Brushes & Brew - once per month (first Wednesdays), Saline's Artists hosts a painting lesson. All supplies are included as well as your first pint and 1/2 off appetizer to get you started!
lunch / brunch
Salt Springs Brewery opens it's doors for lunch service at 11:30am, Tuesday-Friday. No time for a sit down? No problem. Salt Springs offers take out as well. Call for daily specials and to place your order. 295.9191
An al a carte Brunch will be served from 11:30am-3pm, Saturdays & Sundays, featuring favorites such as the Brewhouse Benny (eggs benedict), delicious pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, the absolute best breakfast potatoes around and delicious mimosas. Make Salt Springs Brewery your weekend brunch tradition!
Lets Salt Springs take the work out of your next gathering or event and leave the cooking, and the beer to us! Please contact email@example.com to learn more about our catering options and kegs to go!
HOURS - closed Friday, Sept 9th from 3-11pm for Private event
Tuesday 11:30am-10pm $1 off pints all day, $2 off growlers / $1 off crawlers / free kid's meal
Saturday 11:30am-11pm • 11:30am-3pm brunch service
Sunday 11:30am-9pm • 11:30am-3pm brunch service
Happy hour 4-6pm Tues-Fri 1/2 off pints & $2 off all apps!
(kitchen and bar service will remain open through the posted hours with the exception of Friday & Saturday when the kitchen will close one hour prior)